DC-3 Restoration:Project Details
Antique Windmill:Project Details
Terminal Bldg: Completed. Building out library.
Airport Beacon: Tower complete and new light installed!
Stinson Reliant: Airframe and Engine restoration underway.
Schweizer 2-22 Glider Restoration: Underway.
Stearman Restoration: Complete and flying
Small fuel farm: Complete.
- “Flying Floods” & the Giles Henderson Clipped Wing Cub
- Ferrying Sportsman N124MK Back to the U.S.
- Recommended Reading (Top 10 Lists)
- Massey Library Program Instructions
- 2018 Vintage Sailplane Rally at Massey
- 2018 Antique Airplane Fly-In
- 2017 Museum Chatter (Jan. 2018)
- 15th Chili Fiesta Fly-In at Massey Aerodrome
- SHORE Monthly magazine article (Feb. 2018)
- Amazon Smile helps the museum
- A Poem for those who want to fly: FIRST THINGS FIRST by Gill Robb Wilson
- Recollections of a Connie Flight Engineer
- 2017 Open Hangar Party & Fly-In, Dec. 3
- Alberto Santa Maria honored at Massey Air Museum
- Massey Air Museum on Travel Channel series “Mysteries at the Museum”
- 46th Potomac Antique Aero Squadron Antique Airplane Fly-In
WBOC TV “Outdoors Delmarva” at Massey’s Vintage Sailplane Rally [YouTube Video]
Jim Douglass, 1940-2013
Jim Sypherd, 1945-2011
Our DC-3 has bit part in movie
Corsair Replica Erected
2007 Gathering of L-Birds
Southern Aviator Article 2007
Kent County News-DC3 article 2007