The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.
- Formal museum hours: 11AM-5PM, Tues. thru Sunday
(Call ahead for Monday or before & after hours – we’re usually here!).
- The 47th Antique Fly-In of the Potomac Antique Aero Squadron (PAAS) was held on June 9th. Retiring Fly-In Director, Mike Streiter, welcomed Gretta Thorwarth as the new Fly-In Director for next year. John Machamer of Gettysburg, PA received a bottle of Chandelle Winery Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc as the Massey “Choice” Award for his beautiful one of a kind 1930 DAVIS D-1K.
- To help with this or any museum projects, see the volunteer info here.
- VSA Glider Weekend had good weather Friday & Sat. – Thanks to all that came out.
- Young Eagles Day Sunday Sept. 9th. – EAA Qualified Pilots Wanted! Please Contact us.
- NOTE New day & time! – EAA Chapter 1536 meets at Massey Aerodrome on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:00 PM. EAA next mtg.: September 10th
- You can help support the Massey Air Museum, Inc. when you buy on Amazon Smile (@ No cost or obligation to you). See details here.
- Space is available in our Community Hangars, Call John @ 410-928-5270.
Biplane rides will be available two weekends per month (in season) and glider rides anytime (weather permitting with reservation). See Events Calendar below or click here: Biplane Ride Dates
GLIDER Rides: Contact Bob Dierker at: 410-699-1697, or at the airport.
- 2018 Museum Chatter Newsletter
- 15th Chili Fiesta Fly-In at Massey Aerodrome
- SHORE Monthly magazine article (Feb. 2018)
- Amazon Smile helps the museum
- A Poem for the new year: FIRST THINGS FIRST by Gill Robb Wilson
- Recollections of a Connie Flight Engineer
- 2017 Open Hangar Party & Fly-In, Dec. 3
- Alberto Santa Maria honored at Massey Air Museum
- Young Eagles Day “Kids 8-17 Fly Free” at Massey Aerodrome
- 2017 Vintage Sailplane Association Glider Rally
- Sep 9
- Sep 10
- Oct 5
- Oct 7-Oct 15
- Oct 8
- Nov 4
- Nov 12
- Dec 2
- Dec 10
Massey Air Museum