The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.
FORMAL MUSEUM HOURS: 11AM-5PM, Tues. thru Sunday
(Call ahead for Monday or before & after hours – we’re usually here!) (Out to Lunch 1-2)
- The Massey Library is OPEN. See: “Massey Library Program Instructions” in “Latest News” Then Open the Program by clicking this Link: http://www.librarycat.org/lib/MasseyLibrary
- See Events Calendar below for 2020 Calendar of upcoming Events.
- The 2019 Open Hangar Party & Fly-In (12/1/19) became Drive-In only due to steady rain. Thanks to all the hardy souls that came despite the inclement weather. The Massey Air Museum announced plans for expansion at the Open Hangar Party. Don Hooker created a rendering of the proposed new museum building to connect to the west side of the existing building.
- To help with future events or any museum projects, see the volunteer info here.
- EAA Chapter 1536 meets at Massey Aerodrome on the 3rd Saturday of each month at 10:00 AM: There is NO meeting scheduled for this February.
- You can help support the Massey Air Museum, Inc. when you buy on Amazon Smile (@ No cost or obligation to you). See details here.
- SPACE AVAILABLE in Community Hangars, Call John @ 410-928-5270.
- Use the Facebook Link in the Menu to see our latest Posts > MENU (Above Right) or Cut & Paste: https://www.facebook.com/MasseyAerodrome/
- See new WBOC TV 16 Video from Chopper 16, Capt. Willie Dykes: Nov. 26, 2019: Cut & Paste http://www.wboc.com/clip/14956992/proud-to-serve-the-massey-air-museum (1 min., After Ad). OR Google: WBOC > WBOC TV > News > Chopper 16 > Enter: Massey Air Museum in Search Window in bottom right corner (Proud to Serve: Massey Air Museum)
Biplane rides will be available at Massey from May through October and glider rides anytime (weather permitting with reservation). See Events Calendar below or click here: Biplane Ride Dates
GLIDER Rides: Contact Bob Dierker at: 410-699-1697, or at the airport.
- “Flying Floods” & the Giles Henderson Clipped Wing Cub
- Ferrying Sportsman N124MK Back to the U.S.
- Recommended Reading (Top 10 Lists)
- 2018 Museum Chatter (Jan. 2019)
- Massey Library Program Instructions
- 2018 Vintage Sailplane Rally at Massey
- 2018 Antique Airplane Fly-In
- 2017 Museum Chatter (Jan. 2018)
- 15th Chili Fiesta Fly-In at Massey Aerodrome
- SHORE Monthly magazine article (Feb. 2018)
- May 9
- Jun 13
- Jun 26-Jun 29
- Sep 6
- Sep 18-Sep 20
- Nov 1
- Dec 6
Massey Air Museum