- Formal museum hours: 11AM-5PM, Tues. thru Sunday
(Call ahead for Monday or after hours – we’re usually here!).
- The 15th Chili Fiesta Fly-In (May 12) was a great success! Massey stayed dry while up north it rained (again). Despite some low ceilings, 60 planes made it here & it was a fine, relaxing day. Thanks once more to all who helped out.
- To help with this or any museum projects, see the volunteer info here.
- Come to the 47th Antique Fly-In conducted by the Potomac Antique Airplane Squadron, June 9th. (See Events below, PAAS needs Volunteers)
- NOTE New day & time! – EAA Chapter 1536 meets at Massey Aerodrome on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:00 PM. EAA next mtg.: June 11th
- You can help support the Massey Air Museum, Inc. when you buy on Amazon Smile. See details here.
The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.