FORMAL MUSEUM HOURS: 11AM-5PM, Tues. thru Sunday
(Call ahead for Monday or before & after hours – we’re usually here!).
- The 47th Antique Fly-In of the Potomac Antique Aero Squadron (PAAS) was held on June 9th. Retiring Fly-In Director, Mike Streiter, welcomed Gretta Thorwarth as the new Fly-In Director for next year. John Machamer of Gettysburg, PA received a bottle of Chandelle Winery Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc as the Massey “Choice” Award for his beautiful one of a kind 1930 DAVIS D-1K.
- VSA Glider Weekend had good weather Fri & Sat. – Thanks to everyone who came out. Kristin Farry debuted her beautiful newly restored Schweizer SGS 1-26D (the original Prototype) Restored by K & L Soaring. See Photo Library Album: 2018 Vintage Sailplane Rally @ Massey Aerodrome.
- To help with events or any museum projects, see the volunteer info here.
- EAA Chapter 1536 meets at Massey Aerodrome on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:00 PM. EAA next meeting.: January 14th
- You can help support the Massey Air Museum, Inc. when you buy on Amazon Smile (@ No cost or obligation to you). See details here.
- SPACE AVAILABLE in Community Hangars, Call John @ 410-928-5270.
- Massey Open Hangar Party & Fly-In, Dec. 2nd: FOG & Rain but the Party went on! Good Food with Good Friends! Thanks for Coming!