The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.
Formal museum hours: 11 am – 5 pm, Tues. thru Sunday Phone: 410-928-5270, 33541 Maryland Line Rd., Massey, MD 21650 (Call ahead for Monday or after hours – we’re usually here). 17th Annual OPEN HANGAR PARTY & FLY-IN was a great success & mostly sunny (after early morning rain & fog). Thanks to all who came & THANKS TO OUR VOLUNTEERS ON A BUSY DAY!!!!!! See the Story in “Latest News” below
Biplane rides will be available two weekends per month (in season) and glider rides anytime (weather permitting with reservation). Biplane Ride Dates & Event Calendar
GLIDER Rides: Contact Bob Dierker at: 410-699-1697, or at the airport.
- 2017 Open Hangar Party & Fly-In, Dec. 3
- Alberto Santa Maria honored at Massey Air Museum
- Young Eagles Day “Kids 8-17 Fly Free” at Massey Aerodrome
- 2016 Museum Chatter (Newsletter)
- 2017 Vintage Sailplane Association Glider Rally
- 46th Potomac Antique Aero Squadron Antique Airplane Fly-In
- Russell Light Monoplane project donated.
Massey Air Museum