The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.
Formal museum hours: 11AM-5PM, Tues thru Sunday Ph: 410-928-5270. 33541 Maryland Line Rd, Massey, MD 21650 (Call ahead for Monday or after hours – we’re usually here). 17th Annual OPEN HANGAR PARTY & FLY-IN was a great success & mostly sunny (after early morning rain & fog). Thanks to all who came & THANKS TO OUR VOLUNTEERS ON A BUSY DAY!!!!!!
See the Story of the 17th Open Hangar Fly-In in “Latest News”
NOTICE: Annual Massey Air Museum Board meeting Feb 16th @ 11 AM. Open to all members. Please Email your reservation by Feb. 9th.
Biplane rides will be available two weekends per month (in season) and glider rides anytime (weather permitting with reservation). Biplane Ride Dates
GLIDER Rides: Contact Bob Dierker at: 410-699-1697, or at the airport.
- A Poem for the new year: FIRST THINGS FIRST by Gill Robb Wilson
- Recollections of a Connie Flight Engineer
- 2017 Open Hangar Party & Fly-In, Dec. 3
- Alberto Santa Maria honored at Massey Air Museum
- Young Eagles Day “Kids 8-17 Fly Free” at Massey Aerodrome
- 2016 Museum Chatter (Newsletter)
- 2017 Vintage Sailplane Association Glider Rally
- Apr 20
- May 12
- Jun 9
- Jul 21
- Aug 18-Aug 19
- Sep 9
- Nov 4
- Dec 2
Massey Air Museum