The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.
- Formal museum hours: 11AM-5PM, Tues. thru Sunday
(Call ahead for Monday or before & after hours – we’re usually here!).
- The 47th Antique Fly-In of the Potomac Antique Aero Squadron (PAAS) was held on June 9th. Retiring Fly-In Director, Mike Streiter, welcomed Gretta Thorwarth as the new Fly-In Director for next year. John Machamer of Gettysburg, PA received a bottle of Chandelle Winery Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc as the Massey “Choice” Award for his beautiful one of a kind 1930 DAVIS D-1K.
- To help with this or any museum projects, see the volunteer info here.
- Come to the Biplane Fly-In Sat. July 21st. (See Event Calendar below)
- NOTE New day & time! – EAA Chapter 1536 meets at Massey Aerodrome on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:00 PM. EAA next mtg.: July 9th
- You can help support the Massey Air Museum, Inc. when you buy on Amazon Smile. See details here.
Biplane rides will be available two weekends per month (in season) and glider rides anytime (weather permitting with reservation). Biplane Ride Dates
GLIDER Rides: Contact Bob Dierker at: 410-699-1697, or at the airport.
- 2018 Museum Chatter Newsletter
- 15th Chili Fiesta Fly-In at Massey Aerodrome
- SHORE Monthly magazine article (Feb. 2018)
- Amazon Smile helps the museum
- A Poem for the new year: FIRST THINGS FIRST by Gill Robb Wilson
- Recollections of a Connie Flight Engineer
- 2017 Open Hangar Party & Fly-In, Dec. 3
- Alberto Santa Maria honored at Massey Air Museum
- Young Eagles Day “Kids 8-17 Fly Free” at Massey Aerodrome
- 2017 Vintage Sailplane Association Glider Rally
- Jul 6-Jul 8
- Jul 9
- Jul 16-Jul 22
- Jul 21
- Aug 3-Aug 5
- Aug 13
- Aug 17-Aug 18
- Sep 9
- Sep 10
- Sep 14-Sep 16
- Oct 5
- Oct 7-Oct 15
- Oct 8
- Nov 4
- Nov 12
Massey Air Museum