The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.
- MASSEY AERODROME MD1 – THE AIRPORT IS OPEN TO AIRCRAFT TRAFFIC.
- The Massey Air Museum IS CLOSED until further notice in accordance with Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan’s announcement on Monday (3/23/20), ordering all nonessential companies to close.
- MASSEY EVENT CANCELLATIONS:
- 18th Chili Fiesta Fly-In (WAS May 9th)
- Antique Fly-In of the Potomac Antique Aero Squadron (PAAS) (WAS June 13th)
- Massey IVSM Vintage Rendezvous for Sailplanes (WAS June 26-29
- Be cautious, Stay Well! MASSEY AERODROME IS OPEN!
- EAA Chapter 1536 meeting place has been changed to Delaware Airpark (33N), Cheswold, DE (127 Durham Lane, Dover, DE 19904), to accommodate members in northern Delaware. The new time is the third Saturday of the month at 10:00am. It is hoped this location will be convenient to more people. Enter through Delaware Airpark Office on left.
- The wings are on the Antonov An-2 Colt – See Album in Photo Library (Link in Right Menu).
- To help with future events or any museum projects, see the volunteer info here.
- You can help support the Massey Air Museum, Inc. when you buy on Amazon Smile (@ No cost or obligation to you). See details here.
- SPACE AVAILABLE in Community Hangars, Call John @ 410-928-5270.
- Use the Facebook Link in the Menu to see our latest Posts > MENU (Above Right) or Cut & Paste: https://www.facebook.com/MasseyAerodrome/
- See new WBOC TV 16 Video from Chopper 16, Capt. Willie Dykes: Nov. 26, 2019: Cut & Paste http://www.wboc.com/clip/14956992/proud-to-serve-the-massey-air-museum (1 min., After Ad). OR Google: WBOC > WBOC TV > News > Chopper 16 > Enter: Massey Air Museum in Search Window in bottom right corner (Proud to Serve: Massey Air Museum)
Biplane rides will be available at Massey from May through October and glider rides anytime (weather permitting with reservation). See Events Calendar below or click here: Biplane Ride Dates
GLIDER Rides: Contact Bob Dierker at: 410-699-1697, or at the airport.
- 2019 Museum Chatter Newsletter (Jan. 2020)
- “Flying Floods” & the Giles Henderson Clipped Wing Cub
- Ferrying Sportsman N124MK Back to the U.S.
- Recommended Reading (Top 10 Lists)
- 2018 Museum Chatter (Jan. 2019)
- Massey Library Program Instructions
- 2018 Vintage Sailplane Rally at Massey
- 2018 Antique Airplane Fly-In
- 2017 Museum Chatter (Jan. 2018)
- 15th Chili Fiesta Fly-In at Massey Aerodrome
- May 29-Jul 31
- Jun 5-Jun 7
- Jun 12-Jun 14
- Jun 13
- Jun 26-Jun 29
- Jul 3-Jul 5
- Jul 13-Jul 18
- Aug 7-Aug 9
- Aug 28-Aug 30
- Sep 6
- Sep 18-Sep 20
- Nov 1
- Dec 6
Massey Air Museum