The Antique Fly-In is ON for today, Saturday. Weather is improving and we are setting up for food and fun. Details here. PAAS Fly-In Director: Mike Strieter 301-440-5294. The airport number is 410-928-5270.
Formal museum hours: 11 am – 5 pm, Tues. thru Sunday Phone: 410-928-5270, 33541 Maryland Line Rd., Massey, MD 21650 (Call ahead for Monday or after hours – we’re usually here). Quote: “The longer you can look back, the farther you can look forward” – Winston Churchill, 1944 (History does not repeat but it does instruct). SEE: Young Eagles Day report in “Latest News” (lower left); we flew 70 kids!
Biplane rides will be available two weekends per month (in season) and glider rides anytime (weather permitting with reservation). Biplane Ride Dates & Event Calendar
GLIDER Rides: Contact Bob Dierker at: 410-699-1697, or at the airport.
- Young Eagles Day “Kids 8-17 Fly Free” at Massey Aerodrome
- 2016 Museum Chatter (Newsletter)
- 2017 Vintage Sailplane Association Glider Rally
- 46th Potomac Antique Aero Squadron Antique Airplane Fly-In
- Russell Light Monoplane project donated.
- Massey Air Museum on Travel Channel series “Mysteries at the Museum”
- Massey Aerodrome – first in AOPA-Aviat Hidden Gem Airport Contest
Massey Air Museum